Monday

Kim Kardashian Justin Bieber in Elle











Kim Kardashian Justin Bieber in Elle
Bill O'Reilly took aim Friday at Kardashian and Bieber, who recently posed together by the beach for an Elle magazine photo shoot. Joking that Kardashian is "42," (she's 29) and that Bieber, 16, "looks like Ringo Starr," the O'Reilly Factor host wondered if the The Graduate/"Mrs. Robinson" themed pics were appropriate.

O'Reilly, 60, claimed that he wasn't interested in sexy older women when he was Bieber's age. "I wanted to be a baseball player [when I was 16]," he said. "I didn't want to hang around with Kim Kardashian...I had a baseball bat and a bat and [a pair of] ice skates! That's what I was doing."

Suggesting a double standard at work, O'Reilly finally noted, "I will tell you this: If a 16-year-old girl was pictured with a 29-year-old man in any of that, he'd be in big trouble."

No comments:

Post a Comment